Link:lore (Nea)

Hello there. I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Today I get to share a very lovely shop with you, Nea. Janick, the designer behind Nea, creates beautiful wall wear (a phrase she also created) and things you can wear too. I'm so happy to share her work with you and to find out more about her inspirations. Enjoy!




1. Why did you decide to open an online shop?
At first, I just wanted to see if something would sell. I have always been on the Web since the Web became accessible to the public, and it's been part of more than half my life! So it was a no brainer to try to sell online, rather than in brick & mortar stores. Plus, it gave me control of my time to make stuff (or not) since I was freelancing full-time as a graphic designer at the time, and I made jewelry in the evening for fun.

2. Who/what inspires you?
Anything and everything! Everything from design books to nature to music to blogs to shopping (anything really) can spark an idea, but the actual materials (textures and colors) are the basis of what I do! I also hold a blog where I find inspiring other wonderful artists and it keeps the inspiration going. Other people's creativity inspires me to go on!

Thanks Janick!
signature.001
P.S. - You can read what Janick had to say about Inklore right here.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP